Pleeeeeeeeeeease read ALL of the info below BEFORE filling out a swap form.
Failure to follow the directions may lead to disqualifying you from the swap.
Yes, really...I swear I have rules because they work, not to be bossy.
Truly, Honestly, I am well intended, so please, please, please, just trust me and go with it!
This swap is open to:
1. US residents only
2. Active bloggers (there is no fun to be had swapping with someone who never posts, this is about getting to know someone and making a new bloggy friend) w/ minimum of 1 year blogging.
3. You *MUST have successfully swapped with me before.(contact me if you think you qualify for one of the limited newbie spots)
4. People who agree to do the following:
a. Purchase items of your PARTNERS favorite colors and put together an amazing package, something you yourself would LOVE to receive. $25 min $40 max..before shipping cost.
b. Be home (not vacationing) between Sept 7-14
c. Once your package arrives create a post, with pictures, the NEW Favorite things Button and link to your partner's blog and Dandelion Wishes.
d. Send package on either Friday September 9 or Saturday September 10 (not before OR after) MANDATORY ALL packages must be sent PRIORITY MAIL or FedEx...send tracking # to BOTH partner AND Mamarazzi on day it is sent!
5. Follow my blog (don't forget to grab my super cute Dandelion Wishes button for your sidebar there are two sizes to choose from, oooh fancy!)
Signing Up:(important instructions)
1. Fill out Mamarazzi Swaparazzi Form found under my "Contact Me" tab (if you are new please send me a note for permission to fill out form and participate)
2. Once you receive a confirmation email FROM Me containing the code for the Mamarazzi's Favorite Color Swap button create a post using the button in the body of the post (sidebars do not count, it will not fit on your sidebar).
3. Link up THAT post here in mister linky.
I should have everyone matched up soon leaving plenty of time for shopping! If you know you are on my naughty list please don't sign up, I hate having to tell people they can't play...but I will, because there is NOTHING worse than sending a package and getting nothing (or something craptastic) in return. NOT gonna happen on my watch, YO!