Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Talkin' about it Tuesday
1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
No big plans as of yet. We do have our nephews every Summer for a week of Camp Vasquez. Big Daddy plans lots of fun adventures when they are here and we really look forward to it every year..
2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
Flip Flops...I have a million of them. at least. I also fell in love with Maxi Dresses last Summer and I am sooo happy they are still in fashion this year. Though I will always love a short skirt and a tee shirt...I have great legs.
3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
Easy. Big delicious Diet Pepsi, from a fountain, over ice balls, in a cup with a lid and a straw. YUM! It's a favorite year round. Oh I also like some of the Crystal Light Slurpees from 7-11.
4. Do you tan or burn?
Tan, but I tend to be the sunscreen queen, I hate what the sun does to my skin.
5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
Make teenager spend more time with us. Her new social life that doesn't include her daddy is hard for him.
6. What is your favorite summertime food?
STRAWBERRIES!!! So good. I also love peaches and apricots oh and watermelon YUM!
7. What song most says “summer” to you?
Billy Currington's "Good Directions". The first Summer we lived in this house Big Daddy was still living in Hollister with my folks and only home on his weekends. So I was spending a lot of time alone, floating in the pool, painting rooms, unpacking boxes...and the radio was on ALL. The. Time. Tuned to the local country station. That song was totally overplayed and now whenever i think about summer it comes to mind.
8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
Well...we are hoping that a new fence around the pool and that kitchen remodel we have been talking about happens.
9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Litter. It really upsets me. (someone listed "large people in small bathing suits" So, I am a chubby girl, what am I suppose to wear to the beach? An evening gown? Wow, is all I can say)
10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Labels: 10 on Tuesday