My good bloggy friend Sami from Symmetry in Motion tagged me for this fun meme....
1. Do you collect anything? What is it? If not do you WISH you did?
I do, I collect unique perfume bottles and I just began collecting Owls and cute headbands. Big Daddy may say I collect shoes too, but not really anymore. I think I am down to about 30 pairs of flip flops, 10 pairs of boots and maybe 12 pairs of "other" shoes.
2. What room in the house would you most like to remodel. Would your answer change if someone else was paying for it?
My kitchen....hands down. It is small and more of a walkway from one side of the house to the other. It is hardly functional and it is UGLY. BUT it has come a long way from the way it looked when we first moved in H-I-D-E-O-U-S so, baby steps.
3. What is your LEAST favorite chore? Do you hate it enough to get a maid to do it, or are you too anal for that?
Bathrooms...scrubbing tubs and toilets is horrible. I would totally pay someone else to clean them if I could. Totally!!!
4. Have you ever had a broken bone? What, and how?
Nope. Well yes, kinda, but I don't wanna talk about it. It was 2 lifetimes ago.
5. Music. Do you have a go to album that you play to get you motivated, or do you just blare the radio, and pray that something peppy comes on?
I have spent HOURS creating my own playlist and it is AWESOME. A few of my followers and swap partners have been lucky enough to get my playlist on a CD I made 88 minutes of pure awesomeness.
6. How do you keep track of your schedule? Old fashioned calendar? Set alerts on your phone? Fly by the seat of your pants, and pray you don't forget a parent/teacher conference?
I use to use my phone but I got a new phone and the calendar is kinda lame. Anyone know a good calendar app I can download? I need something that will alert me with a tone...I became very dependent on my little Palm Centro...the calendar is the only thing about it I miss though.
7. Cooking, baking or neither?
Cooking, I love to cook...but only in a clean, well stocked and functional kitchen. I would love to be a baker but there is far too much math and science involved. I will stick with being a cook, and I think I make yummy food too!
8. Are you brand name specific, or are generics just as good? What is one product you would NEVER replace with a generic brand?
Good question...I don't like generic peanut butter, it has to be chunky Skippy...mmm. I won't use generic contact lens solution, cuz I like to be able to see. But for the most part I don't mind generic, if all of the ingredients are the same. I think I heard once that the store brands make deals with certain brands to use their brand in store packaging, so most generic stuff really is he same thing...but I think it was my sister Meg who told me that and her husband is a buyer for Walmart so....who knows. LOL Meg, what say you?!
Well this was fun...anyone who wants to play should. My last two posts we answering questions, is my bloggy laziness showing? Let me know if you do this so I can come see....
Get your Happy Lists ready for this weekend too!!