In an effort to get over my "blogstipation", I decided to link up with a weekly link party from Night Owl Crafting. This was suppose to post YESTERDAY but I totally forgot about it. I think I was slightly distracted, since my Guilty Pleasures Swap package arrived yesterday too!
A girl has priorities, ya know.
So back to Hoo Are You...Night Owl Crafting asks questions each week and hosts the linly party so we can make new bloggy friends. Cool right?
So on to the questions...
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
I am an Aries...I would say that most things you read about Aries I am somewhat guilty of, except of course all of the bad stuff...that's not me. Ahem, moving on...
2. Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet.
1. Lip balm/gloss is a must, even if i wear no other make up I take care of my lips.
2. hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes, my germaphobic husband counts on me, I like to be there for him in times of OCD.
3. Tide stain pen...my kid is a mess maker...even at age 15, something always lands on her shirt and she wears expensive clothes.
3. Which magazines do you look at the most?
People is a Guilty Pleasure of mine, Better Homes and Gardens, Family Fun and an occasional Redbook.
4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed?
I use to get them waxed but it felt like too much tugging on my eyelid (there is a history of droopy lids in my family, I gotta be careful). So I prefer threading, as long as it is not in the middle of the mall. But I also obsessively pluck!
5. How often do you go grocery shopping?
Bulk shopping once a month, ideally. Fresh market items weekly or biweekly, ideally.
So Hoooo Are You?! Either link up or answer a question or 2 or 5 here.