Well it was a crazy, busy, wonderful weekend. J graduates from Jr. High this Wednesday so we celebrated her this whole weekend. We had friends and family come in from all over and enjoyed having our first house guests in a very long time.
It was great having so many family and friends here and I loved having a full house and entertaining.
Today was terribly quiet though.
I miss the noise.
Time to announce my WINNERS for fun prizes for the month of June.
As you know I draw EXCLUSIVELY from my list of followers every month and send a little love in the mail. Just for following, yep, I am that awesome and I truly appreciate my readers.
The my follower of the month is:
Bethany from Striving To Be Bold
I also decided to choose a fan from my Facebook each month too...sooo if you are both a fan and a follower your chances of winning DOUBLE...are you a fan of Mamarazzi Dandelion Wishes yet?
So my Facebook Fan of the month is Kelly she is also a blogger from Who Me?
Send me your addresses girls and I will send off your prizes when I get Good Mail to the post office this month!
One of my bloggy friends Debra Joy from House Wife Eclectic bestowed a blogger award upon Dandelion Wishes...the reason, "Mamarazzi at Our Dandelion Wishes, for seriously making me love her life". Thank you Debra, i seriously love my life too. I am suppose to list 7 things about myself and pass the award on to 3 bloggers.
1. Being a mom is what I was born to do. I am a really good mom and consider my role as a mom to be the most important job that I have or ever will have. I take it seriously, I think about ways I can do it better and I strive to be the best mom I can be.
2. I love sushi…love it. I could eat Japanese food everyday and never get tired of it. Happiness is a dragon roll.
3. I am super organized. In a kind of sick way….everything in my fridge is organized, the labels face forward, and I throw out any leftover food items on the night before garbage day, and you will NEVER find anything moldy in my fridge. I wipe down shelves and organize items before I go to the market every week. My cabinets are the same way, all items are faced. I have never worked in retail…but I love going to the market just after the shelves have been restocked and are all pretty.
4. EVERY time I leave the driveway I have to stop and say, “The garage door is closed” and if there is someone in the car with me I will say, “I am going to ask you if I closed the garage door, the answer is yes”. I do usually ask and there have been times when I was alone that I will get to the freeway and turn around to check. I have NEVER found the garage door open. Ever.
5. I love getting Good Mail. To me Good Mail is anything that is not junk or a bill. I love going to the mailbox and finding a card or letter from a friend….oh or even a package. Because of this I started a Good Mail exchange on my blog…lots of fun. Now I have so many people I exchange Good Mail with I get Good sometimes more than once a week. It. Is. Awesome.
6. I don’t pump my own gas…ever. I CAN but I don’t my sister has been able to witness it a few times…I will admit even I am impressed with my skills on getting strangers to pump my gas. Not that I ever have to use strangers my hubz keeps my tank full. That’s what she said.
7. "That's what she said" will never get old with me....I am mature like that.
I am going to pass this award on to a few of my favorite bloggers...even though picking just 3 is really hard.
1. To Sami SymmetryInMotion she really knows how to write and you can honestly hear her voice when reading her blog.
2. To Noelle from Lil bits And Pieces of Me she always keeps it real, has a darling family and she makes me laugh.
3. To Janna from Happiness Is A Journey simply, Janna inspires me. She is sharing her weight loss journey with the world and tells of BOTH her triumphs as well as her downfalls. I love her for that.
Phew...did you get all that? Anyone still reading? Gold star if you were able to hang in.