CLOSED! NO LONGER TAKING RSVPs
So who is ready for some Red, White and Blue Swapping goodness?
Time to put together a box filled with all things Red, White and/or Blue. Let's get creative. It doesn't NEED to be patriotic, but that works too, it can be anything in those 3 colors.
I always learn something new with these swaps so I have changed a few things, PLEASE make sure and read EVERYTHING before signing up.
Also I am looking for a few *Swap Angels...contact me if you are interested in learning more.
This Swaparazzi is only open to:
1. people who have *SUCCESSFULLY participated in my swaps before AND/OR are currently an *ACTIVE blogger (or have been invited by me from another blog swap, let's talk also see bottom of this post for more details).
*a successful swapper sends a thoughtfull package ON TIME.
*a successful swapper posts (w/ pictures) about the package they received as soon as it arrives.
*a successful swapper responds to Mamarazzi's email in a timely manner.
*a successful swapper visits and comments on their partner's blog.
*active bloggers post at least 5-10 times a month for the last year (new blogger? let's talk)
2. Bloggers residing in the Unites States
3. Bloggers home (not on vacation) between June 24-July 3
4. Private bloggers are welcome. (you will have to invite your partner and Mamarazzi to your blog and you will be matched with another private blogger).
5. Bloggers who have READ and AGREE to the following terms and conditions:
1. By signing up you committing to do the following:
a. Be a SUCCESSFUL swapper (read line 1, for description of successful swapper, above)
b. Your package should be thoughtful and cost no more than $40 and no less than $25 BEFORE shipping. Don't just fill it with only dollar isle items, put together a package that you would love to receive!
c. Send your insured package ON Saturday June 26. (if you must send sooner please let me know, NOW)
d. If you cannot respond to email within 24 hrs of receiving it this might not be the swap for you. The key to a successful swap is communication. Swappers not responding to my emails in a timely manner are subject to be dropped and having their partners reassigned. This is how I keep these swaps stress free for me, please understand and appreciate the work involved.
e. Follow my blog...you can grab my adorable button for your sidebar!
2. To register for the swap (lots of NEW info here):
a. Fill out my Mamarazzi's Swaparrazi Form found in my Contact Me tab (just the second form the one TITLED Mamarazzi's Swaparazzi) It's kinda wonky right now so scroll down a little...sorry. This is different than past swaps and the only way your RSVP will be accepted.
b. Once I have received your Swaparazzi Form watch for an email from me, my NEW email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. This email will contain a code to add the R,W&B Swap Button to a post telling your readers about the Swap.
c. Once your post is up come back here and link THAT post up and reply to the email I sent you leaving your name and swap# in the subject line, letting me know you linked up. I will confirm your post and leave you a comment then, YAY, you are officially signed up.
3. Your Match:
a. You will SEND to the SAME person you RECEIVE from. No Secrets here.
b. Once you get your partner's info start the communication, follow their blog, comment, send an email saying hello...the whole point of these swaps are the friendships that form.
c. Once you receive your package put together a photo rich post, making sure to link up your partner and Mamarazzi. I will have Mr. Linky up the week packages start arriving, make sure you link your post!!!
The fine print:
*You know if you weren't a successful swapper in my past swaps. PLEASE don't make me say you are on my naughty list for sending your package late, being slow to communicate, or not posting about the package your received. Just don't sign up, I hate being the bad guy.
* A Swap Angel is someone willing to put together another package and send it off in a few days notice IF someone does not receive a package from their partner.
* If you SUCCESSFULLY participated in ShortMama's Spring Swap (and KNOW you are not on her naughty list) but have never swapped with me before you are on my special invite list and are welcome to play. PLEASE leave your partner's name for that swap too so I don't match you up w/ the same person again...there is a spot for this on the form.
* If you are an active but new blogger or aren't sure if you meet the requirements send me an email I am always willing to consider adding a few newbies...let's talk.
Please do NOT link up until you receive the code for the R,W&B button from me and have created your blog post. Link up THAT post. Only link once, if you mess up I will fix it...linking more than once messes up the #s. Don't leave more than your pseudo name OR first name & last initial...it junks up the links and disturbs my sense of order. Am I being bossy enough? *wink*
CLOSED! NO LONGER TAKING RSVPs