yeah, don't act like you've never done it.
This week Shortmama asked us to share our favorite healthy recipe.
This particular main dish is something we enjoy year round but especially love when grilled out on the BBQ.
It is so easy and delicious that we used it for a Cooking With Jordan Episode.
Lime Dill Crusted Salmon (click here to see the cuteness of my kid cooking)
1. make a foil tent and add a salmon fillet
2. generously coat the salmon with lime juice
3. season with garlic salt and black pepper
4. sprinkle a generous coat of dill weed
5. close the foil tent and add to med heat grill
6. depending on the thickness of the salmon it will take 7-15 minutes to cook
7. remove from heat when salmon flakes easily with a fork
Another Go To...tastes-so-good-it's-probably-naughty recipe is from Hungry Girl
Buffalo Chicken Bites (more cuteness and a step by step demo from J)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. make a breading using Fiber One bran cereal (original), and Pringles Light Fat Free Potato Crisps, Barbecue flavor...season with a little garlic powder and black pepper.
2. cut chicken into nugget sized pieces.
3. dip nuggets of chicken in Frank's RedHot Original Sauce.
4. roll in breading
5.Lay the battered nuggets on the baking sheet.
6.Place in the oven, and bake for 10 minutes.
7. Then flip the chicken over, and return them to the oven for 10 more minutes, or until outsides are crispy and chicken is cooked throughout.
(sometimes giving something baked a light spritz of butter flavored cooking spray helps them crisp up a bit faster...so often i will do this on the last 10 min)
I can't wait to hop around and see what everyone else shared.