Closed....no longer taking RSVPs
Favorite Things Swap!!
My last two swaps were such a HUGE success that I decided that it was time for another! This swap is only open to people in the states (I am sorry, but overseas shipping has been an issue in past swaps).
PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE AGREEING TO PARTICIPATE…it is NEVER a good idea to sign up for ANYTHING without knowing what you are getting in to…
1. By signing up you are committing to do the following:
a. Be able to be in constant communication with Mamarazzi via email (if I send the group an email I need a response within a few days please, it is too stressful wondering if things got lost in cyber space, the key to a successful swap is communication with ME! I am going to be honest…I received negative feedback from 2 people out of the 105 people that participated last time. Those TWO people said they were annoyed by my emails. Most people were thankful for it, knowing it meant they were all being held to the same standard. To me communication IS what makes my swaps a success, so be advised: you WILL be getting email from me, it might be redundant (but never meant to be rude or condescending) and people who do not respond in a timely manner MAY be subject to being dropped and having their partners reassigned from people on my waiting list).
b. Follow my Blog
c.Put together an amazing package filled with YOUR Favorite Things. This should be a package that you yourself would LOVE to receive (just to be clear...you don't fill it with the favorite things you already have you go buy new stuff and send that...like a brand new tube of your favorite mascara, a new copy of your favorite book or movie etc. Everyone clear?).
d. The contents of package should cost no more than $30 but be at least $20 total (not counting shipping).
e. Send package ON Saturday May 23. (IF you need to send sooner please let me know, the purpose for everyone sending at the same time means everyone is receiving around the same time. This makes the most sense for posting and linking up as people receive their packages).
2. RSVP by grabbing the super cute button and posting about the swap on your blog (sidebars do not count, this needs to be an actual post) and THEN come back and link THAT post here to Mr. Linky (you can grab the actual URL by posting then clicking on the title of that post and grabbing the actual new URL from the address bar and pasting that URL in Mr. Linky). This is the ONLY way I am going to accept an RSVP...I need to make sure that everyone is fully committed.
3. COMMENT and Get your RSVP in FAST last time I reached 100 participants in less than 48 hrs...I will STOP TAKING RSVPs at 100 participants and will allow 3 people to join my waiting list.
4. Once you have posted on your blog about Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap please send me an email @ never2pink at yahoo dot com with the following information:
a. Real Name and Mailing Address
b. Blog Address (private bloggers will only be matched with other private bloggers)
c. Email Address
d. Food or Product Allergies
*once all RSVPs are received I WILL MATCH YOU UP AND SEND YOU YOUR PARTNERS INFORMATION (around April 23ish)* the SAME person you SEND to is the SAME person your RECEIVE from...no secrets here, just new bloggy friends!
5. Once you receive your package in the mail create a post using pictures on your blog. Be sure to link your partner and Dandelion Wishes (you can just use the button again). I will have a Mr. Linky for everyone to use so we can all hop around the blogsphere checking out every one's loot!
CLOSED NO MORE ROOM!!!
MR. LINKY IS FOR SWAP PARTICIPANTS ONLY…
ONLY RSVP ONCE POST IS MADE ON YOUR BLOG