First of all thanks for all the email about the fires in the Santa Cruz mountains. We checked into it and J is NOT in an evacuation area. They do have a plan should they need to evacuate but for now it's all about fun fun fun. Prayers are VERY much appreciated.
so i have been tagged for a few MeMe's and it is 3am and i am not sleeping soooo i decided now would be a good time to play along...weeeeeeeeeee.
SuperCoolMom over @ Think Happy Thawts tagged me for this one:
~Link the person(s) who tagged you
~Mention the rules on your blog
~Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
~Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
~Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
OK so SIX Quirks of mine:
1. it is REALLY important to me that my dining table is always clear of any junk. Unfortunately it is the first stop for anyone coming into the house through the garage and ends up being a dumping ground for keys, hats, wallets and anything else my husband carries on his person on any given day. i have provided him with a few alternative spots to dump his junk but he often forgets and clutters my table anyway. I do still love him...but, dude, come on, right?
2. i take pictures of EVERYTHING...if you read my blog you already know this. however you might be shocked to know i don't post half of the pics i actually take. YES i have 100% earned the name Mamarazzi.
3. i don't sleep. i TRY to sleep, but often sleep never comes...until my body finally poops out and i get sick from lack of sleep...even then i usually need to medicate in order to get good deep sleep.
4. i think i have mentioned this before but i need to say "the garage door is closed" before leaving the driveway. if someone is with me i will tell them "when i ask if the garage door is closed, the answer is yes". and even after doing both of these things i have been known to drive around the block to double check...so annoying.
5. i tend to go through phases food wise. like i will get on a pickle kick for about 6 weeks and then swear off pickles for months.
6. i don't pump my own gas...like ever. i CAN do it and i have (like less than a dozen times in my life) but if someone will do it for me i will totally let them and i have been known to ask total strangers (women even) to do it for me. Luckily Big Daddy makes sure my tank is always full...brown chicken, brown cow. oh i crack myself up!
i am not sure who to tag. SOOOO if you wanna play, play and let me know you did it, OK?!