#2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 i need to take 3-6 pics of each pose...and i miss a lot (yes really).
scroll down for Wordless Wednesday and our Easter Pics...
LOL, she certainly does love to close her eyes in pictures.She's a lovely girl though, even with closed eyes.
Those look like 90% of the childhood pictures of me. In the other 10% my mother, the picture taker, would have cut off the top of my head. :PThose are very cute photos anyway!
oh - that is funny. If you scrapbook, you should do a whole page on shut eyes!!!!
Too funny! She is beautiful whether her eyes are open or shut.
Too funny. If feel your pain on snapping 6 to judt get one good one. My daughter is turning 3 next month and she is almost impooooooosible to get a good picture of.
LOL My daughter either has her eyes closed or her tongue hanging out. LOL! I guess it's a phase
Boy, you guys have that timing down! =) Still great some great pictures though. Happy TT!http://impulsivehearts.wordpress.com/
Those are really funny! Jordan and husband could form a club1
That is hilarious! What a fun idea! She's still adorable :)
Too funny! My son is the EXACT same way when it comes to capturing photos of him ... or he just simply looks away before the flash is done flashing!
By the end of this, I was laughing so hard! Oh my goodness! How does she manage to get her eyes closed ALL THOSE TIMES?
The hilarious thing is, I've seen all those pics before, but the open-eye version!! lol Funny girl.
How funny it that! It's her big, beautiful smile. What a fun post!
I'm glad I'm not the only one with this (seriously) serious disorder. I had to go back and have my senior pics RETAKEN because my eyes were closed in so many....thank goodness for digital these days!
That's so funny! I like how you posted all of them together. Thank goodness for digital cameras, eh?
Does she know you did this to her? Poor baby. My husband's eyes are almost NEVER open in pictures! We consider it a huge accomplishment if they are.
That is hilarious! Poor kid!
That is so funny! Poor girl! I tend to have crazy wide open eyes in an effort to try not to close my eyes so then I just look crazy.
My hubby and most of his family has this issue. We have very few wedding pics because when we got the proofs back...most of them included his eyelids. Ugh. Kinda' funny now, though, I suppose. And Jordan is a cutey whether her eyes are open or closed. ;-)
So funny...she has great eyelids!!(sounds like a very dumb pick-up line! haha!!)
Ha! I love these. Soooo cute. She is adorable with and without her eyes open.
She's cute even with her eyes closed...Isaac has a lot of pictures like that too!!
I love that you made a TT post out of those pics! Awesome :)
Eyes opebn or closed, she is still so sweet!
girl, that was HILARIOUS!!
Post a Comment