Are you in? Okay, here's mine:
1. Just leave that dish in the sink, I will get it later.
2. I am taking orders for dinner, what would you like me to cook tonight?
3. No thanks, I don’t drink diet pepsi.
4. I love to garden, let’s go pull some weeds and plant flowers.
5. Ewww chocolate is so gross, get it away from me!
6. Nope, spa days just aren’t my thing, what can I say I hate being pampered.
7. Not tonight dear I have a headache.
8. Yay! More laundry, I was wondering if I was going to get to do some today!
9. ummm thanks for offering but we don’t need a million dollars!
10. No, one child is enough, we don’t want more babies.
6 Word Memoir
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
Here are my six words and illustration:
Hope. Faith. Prayer. Waiting for baby.
my bloggy friend Kelly from Home is Where the Mom Is tagged me for the 7 Random Things Meme.
#1 Link to the person who tagged you.
#2 Post the rules on your blog.
#3 Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
#4 Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
#5 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
1. I love celebrity gossip. I DVR shows like TMZ & The Soup.
2. You might already know this but I take my camera EVERYWHERE and take pictures of EVERYTHING. I don’t have many pictures from my childhood and I am a little sad about that (it's ok mom, digital cameras make this WAY easier). I want Jordan to have pictures to go with her memories.
3. Paul and I gifted each other Love Journals for Christmas this year. We write a little love note to each other every night and trade books so that the next night we can read what was written and write again. We haven’t missed a night and I love IT! Jordan loved the idea too and now she and Paul have a book they pass back and forth…way too cute. I love that we will have these books, and the many to follow I am sure, to read over and over.
4. I am not a breakfast eater, but I know it is important. Paul often makes sure that I have at least a Slim Fast in front of me when I start my day.
5. I rarely get a good night sleep and often go a few days (or more) on a few hours. My mind does not shut off when I lay my head down to rest.
6. I think I might be a dyslexic anorexic…lemme explain. I am a curvy girl, for sure. Sometimes when I look in the mirror I think “girl, you’re not that fat”. My scale tells me otherwise…
7. I don’t think I am a really random person until I write posts like these Quirky Confessions and Tagged...AGAIN!!
since i have been tagged a few times for this one i am not going to tag anyone specifically...BUT if you wanna do it let me know you did, cuz i wanna read it!
oh and hey while you are here...read the post below and vote on my poll (over there>>> to the right under my cool counter)...yea i know how bossy i sound...but that's how i roll.