More Thursday Thirteen HERE
13 things I learned while “trying out” a Co-Ed gym this week.
(i am a CURVES girl checking out InShape)
13. People are often comfortable enough to carry on a conversation with you while they are totally nude and toweling off. AWKWARD!!
12. The steam room after water aerobics is NOTHING like Sex in the City…there are often more blue haired little old ladies in there than chicks talking about their “racks”.
11. You run into LOTS of people you know, but haven’t seen for a while, looking your sweatiest worst…why why whyyyyy?
10. People make REALLY interesting sounds when lifting weights, and one guy made me really uncomfortable.
9. Water Aerobics…a really good workout, who knew? i mean besides the blue hairs?
8. I have been getting a full nights sleep for like 3 days now…that NEVER happens.
7. After a good work out I am super horny, like WAY more than usual. I know TMI, but…
6. I have a greater appreciation an all female “gym” like Curves. I feel like the equipment is made for me, I like my curves and I to see people who look like me and my chubbylicious sexy self there.
5. Working out with a friend is a new thing for me and I loved it. I felt more accountable and had fun with EMILIE!! Thanks Em.
4. I had energy to do things that I have been putting off…like organizing my garage!! Woo hoo!!! Oh and thanks honey for helping me, i know you didn't want to.
3. There is a sexual energy pulsating though out the gym…it’s invigorating and embarrassing all at the same time.
2. I look super cute with pigtails…yep, adorable even.
1. I am not the badass I thought I was and I am feeling it all now!